MTX not working with PV 122T

Matthew Monahan monahan at adelphi.edu
Tue Aug 12 10:01:00 CDT 2003

Wes,

Thanks for the info.  I'm not sure if it's supposed to show as "attached."
 As per the mtx man page:

"It can also be used with media changers that use the ’ATTACHED’
API,  presuming  that they properly report the MChanger bit as required
by the SCSI T‐10 SMC specification."

I believe that is what the "attached changer" line from the inquiry
command refers to.  Can anyone confirm this about the Dell hardware?

Thanks,

Matt