Poweredge 2650 w/ PERC 3/DI - No init found?

Anderson, Seth R Seth.Anderson at uky.edu
Mon Aug 11 10:22:01 CDT 2003

Rebuilt RAM disk...and can now get past the second root disk.  I cannot go any further b/c Linux does not see my RAID containers.  I have tried to configure the RAID devices using the Open-Manage server, and with aacraid-util-rh7.1.tar.gz (Didn't get very far with the latter as packages won't install from Linux root disk.)  How should RAID be configured for Slackware Linux?

Seth