dellmgr not working anymore since upgrade to 1.80 firmware

syn uw syn_uw at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 10 09:23:00 CDT 2003

I've finally find something in the Debian documentation, so Debian already
has it's solution for creating seperate module packages. Each module will
have it's own package which you simply install with dpkg -i after the kernel
image. For those who are interested about this I've found the documentation
in:

/usr/share/doc/kernel-package/README.modules

I was also wondering is that allright to have the megaraid driver as a
kernel loadable module ? Currently I use it as compiled into the kernel. Are
there no special issues in using the megaraid driver as loadable module ?

Regards