dellmgr not working anymore since upgrade to 1.80 firmware

syn uw syn_uw at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 10 08:05:00 CDT 2003

Hi Matt,

Thanks again for your reply... What I will do is then simply use the
megaraid driver from ftp.lsilogic.com version 1.18i as you recommend.

Now I have a last question and this is regarding rebuilding Debian's kernel
(using make-kpkg), do you maybe know (or someone else on this list) how I
can include an external module to the kernel package generated by make-kpkg
? My goal is to compile the Linux kernel 2.4.21 without it's megaraid driver
and then integrate the module which comes from lsi logic into the package.
But I don't really see how I can do that... Any ideas ?

Regards