Latest release of BCM5700 driver for PE2650

Steve Snodgrass ssnodgra at pheran.com
Sun Aug 10 07:31:01 CDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 01:57:48PM -0400, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> The stack overflows have nothing to do with tg3; tg3 only "hogs" the
> stack in a non-critical location, on a non-critical path:  the "ethtool"
> utility handling.  As you can see from the second bug (91566), it has
> nothing to do specifically with tg3; the second bug report involves the
> e100 driver.

Thanks for your reply!  Well, I'm going to find out soon enough if you're
right since I have some Intel PRO/1000 MTs on order.  If it still crashes
it will be distressing, but at least I'll know that it's not tg3.  I'll be
sure to update Bugzilla with my findings.

--
Steve Snodgrass * ssnodgra at pheran.com * Network and Unix Guru(?) at Large
Geek Code: GCS d? s: a C++ U++++$ P+++ L++ w PS+ 5++ b++ DI+ D++ e++ r+++ y+*