dellmgr not working anymore since upgrade to 1.80 firmware

syn uw syn_uw at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 9 04:29:00 CDT 2003

Ok that explains now why the Linux megaraid 1.18f driver doesn't work. So
you would suggest me to go on ftp.lsil.com and download and use a driver
from there right as kernel loadable module ?

Now I had a look on ftp://ftp.lsil.com/pub/linux-megaraid/drivers/ and there
are quite a few different versions, which one would you suggest me to use
for a PE2650 GNU/Debian Linux production server ?
We have two disks to form a RAID 1 logical volume.

Also do you think that this problem will disapear in Linux kernel 2.4.22
when it comes out ?

Regards