AW: PE2650 / Perc 3Di crash

Vincent Blondel vincent_blondel at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 00:12:01 CDT 2003

Andy,

If I compare your disks with those I have in my
server, you got no problems with

ST318406LC ( Cheetah 36es ) --> U160

but you got well problems with disks

ST336753LC ( Cheetah 15.3K ) --> U320 and I got
problems with the same disks ( just 18.4 G0 instead of
36.7 Go but I don't know firmware revision of my disks
... )
ST318453LC ( Cheetah 15.3K ) --> U320.

So if we look at Cheetah 15.3K specifications, these
disks are U320 interface and SCSI RAID Controller
5400s is a U160 interface.

So, maybe problems come from this or other
specifications in the Cheetah 15.3K product.

vincent

http://lists.us.dell.com/htdig/