Memory for Java problem with 2.4.20 kernel

Stacy Redmond stacy.redmond at overture.com
Fri Aug 8 18:50:00 CDT 2003

Running a 2.4.20 kernel on a Dell 2650, the .config file is attached and
I am seeing this error if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them.

Executing cagent loop: java -Xms512m -Xmx1798m
-Djcontract.runtime.handler=jcontract.ExceptionRuntim
 eHandler -jar Fast-PartnerSite-1.1-cagent.jar

We are able to use 750 instead of 1798, or even 1024