Accessing monitoring webpage on Debian

Dave Sobel dave at evolvetech.com
Thu Aug 7 09:24:00 CDT 2003

Chris:

I've asked many of the same questions you've asked, and so far no one
has enlightened me.   I also have the debs running, and they seem happy.

I'm hoping someone on the list, or even someone at Dell, might give us
a little more input.

In the archives, you can see my post about my current status -- I have
the agents running, and have tried to 'port' omreport over so I'd at
least have a command line too, to no success.

Dell?

Anyone?

Can you help us?

Dave