PE2650 / Perc 3Di crash

James Bourne jbourne at mtroyal.ab.ca
Thu Aug 7 08:22:46 CDT 2003

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Andy De Petter wrote:

> James,
>
> I just tried the 2.4.22-pre10 kernel, and it crashes as fast as the
> 2.4.21 :-/

That's odd...  Is this after lowering AAC_NUM_IO_FIB to 64?  Also, with or
without SMP and Hyper Threading?.

What version of GCC is this as well?

I've placed a copy of the kernel I'm using
at http://www.hardrock.org/kernel/Dell/

There is both RPM binary and SRPMS there.

If you have the time, please test the binary, there is a change log
included with it.

Thanks
James

--
James Bourne, Supervisor Data Centre Operations
Mount Royal College, Calgary, AB, CA

"There are only 10 types of people in this world: those who
understand binary and those who don't."