tg3 driver as module or in kernel

syn uw syn_uw at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 17:28:00 CDT 2003

Hello,

Still speaking about that famous tg3 driver, we'll after reading all that
nice debate about tg3 and bcm5700 I choose for sure to use the tg3 driver.
Now I am currently preparing the kernel upgrade for my PE2650 and was
wondering what would be best: should I compile the tg3 driver as loadable
module or directly compile it into the kernel ?

Btw: thanks to everyone who posted about that bcm5700 question ;)

Regards