PE 2650 - reset to default setting?

Hahasrin Hashim H.Hashim at maths.soton.ac.uk
Wed Aug 6 06:05:00 CDT 2003

Dear All,
 I bought one PE2650 recently and trying to install the OS myself. I
follow the instrcution using server assistant cd and when it comes to
select the RAID, i accidently select RAID 0 and then its create one
container that says 68.55 GB disk space. Thats the only disk space
visible now. How do i reset this to original
setting?.. so i can re-do the steps without selecting RAID. The actual
disk is 36Gb (1st hard disk) and 73Gb (2nd hard disk)
I dont want to use RAID. Please help..... Thanks

regards
H. Hashim