PE2650 / Perc 3Di crash

Andy De Petter adepette at skybel.net
Wed Aug 6 04:08:00 CDT 2003

James Bourne wrote:

>On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, Salyzyn, Mark wrote:
>

>Hi,
>I've updated my 2.4.20 to aacraid driver from 2.4.22-pre10 and changed
>AAC_NUM_IO_FIB to 64 in this build.  I'll also turn write caching back on
>in the controller as we know that is required to cause a crash (or
>at least I've not been able to crash the crontroller/driver without it on).
>
>Regards
>James Bourne

Running 2.4.21, with AAC_NUM_IO_FIB set to 64, adn write cache disabled,
didn't help here - crash within 2 hours ;-/

-a

Andy De Petter - Expert  IT Analyst - andy.de.petter at skybel.net
Belgacom ANS/NTA/IST - Carlistraat  2 - 1140 Brussels (Belgium)
Head office: Koning Albert II Laan 27 - 1030 Brussels (Belgium)
Tel +32 (0)2 7061170  -  Fax +32 (0)2 7061150  -  ICQ  #1548957

*** DISCLAIMER ***
This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information, which
is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and
are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. Any use
of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to,
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any
form) by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any
computer. Thank you for your cooperation.