Latest release of BCM5700 driver for PE2650

Amit_Bhutani@Dell.com Amit_Bhutani at Dell.com
Tue Aug 5 11:19:00 CDT 2003

You may also want to visit http://sourceforge.net/projects/bonding/ to
download the latest bonding patches for your 2.[4,5] kernels (unless you are
running the latest kernel from kernel.org which may already have these
patches built in). I have been playing with the latest bonding driver
patches with a 2.4 kernel in combination with the tg3 as well as the e1000
driver and the initial results have been EXCELLENT as far as load balancing
(RR, XOR, ALB,TLB), Teaming in 802.3ad, 802.1q VLAN's mode etc.

--
Amit Bhutani
Software Engineer