PE1650 battery charging

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Tue Aug 5 09:36:01 CDT 2003

Thanks Jeremy.  I'm seeing this about once per month
on a 1650:

Aug  4 14:26:53 mail kernel: aacraid:Battery is Charging
Aug  4 15:40:57 mail kernel: aacraid:Battery charge is now OK

When that happens, the server is barely usable.  I
supposedly have a new battery coming today from
support but based on your email it sounds like it
will actually be much more than just the battery.
What is the normal charge cycle of the batter?  I'm
assuming once/month is not normal?

David