Latest release of BCM5700 driver for PE2650

syn uw syn_uw at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 08:17:00 CDT 2003

Mhh what's that boding module ? Does it do fault tolerance ? Currently I
have my two cards plugged into a switch but only one has an IP address, the
other network card is configured as spare in case the first network card
fails, then it switches to the second network card. Can bonding do that ?
And is bonding part of the Linux kernel ?

Regards