Latest release of BCM5700 driver for PE2650

Mon Aug 4 18:34:00 CDT 2003

http://ftp.us.dell.com/network/bcom_lan_67_rh_src_A00.tar.gz
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: syn uw [mailto:syn_uw at hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 5:10 PM
To: linux-poweredge at dell.com
Subject: Latest release of BCM5700 driver for PE2650

Hello,

I have a Dell PowerEdge 2650 with integrated Broadcom Gigabit NetXtreme NICs

(BCM5700) and would like to know where I can find the latest version of the
BCM5700 drivers ?

I am asking this because it is still not part of the Linux kernel (as of
2.4.21) I think and I just wanted to make sure I am using the latest.
Currently I am using the drivers which I compiled from the
bcm5700-4.0.2.tar.gz package file.

Thanks

Regards