Latest release of BCM5700 driver for PE2650

syn uw syn_uw at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 17:10:00 CDT 2003

Hello,

I have a Dell PowerEdge 2650 with integrated Broadcom Gigabit NetXtreme NICs
(BCM5700) and would like to know where I can find the latest version of the
BCM5700 drivers ?

I am asking this because it is still not part of the Linux kernel (as of
2.4.21) I think and I just wanted to make sure I am using the latest.
Currently I am using the drivers which I compiled from the
bcm5700-4.0.2.tar.gz package file.

Thanks

Regards