faster 2650s with Ultra320

Christopher McCrory chrismcc at pricegrabber.com
Mon Aug 4 14:52:00 CDT 2003

Hello...

	We're about to get another batch of 2650/1750s.  The 1750s have the new
LSI 1030 Ultra320 SCSI.  The 2650s still have the Adaptec Ultra160.

	Are the 2650's about to get the newer SCSI?
	Is the 533Mhz front side bus available?
	Is the current 2650 generation able to handle faster P4 zeons (>
3.06GHz) when they become available?

	Thanks

--
Christopher McCrory