Perc4 availability?

Scott Card scott.card at doucet-austin.com
Mon Aug 4 09:34:00 CDT 2003

Does anybody (preferably from Dell) have any knowledge of Perc4
availability?  I'm getting ready to purchase some servers and NAS and
would prefer to have current (Perc4) controllers in them.  We are
hearing from our Dell rep that they are in testing and it could be
another three or four months.  However, I have a PE1750 with a Perc4(Di)
on-board.  Also, there are footnotes on the Dell website that they will
be available "mid July".  Perc3 can't do U320 correct?

Thanks for your comment,
Scott