your account splsahka

jon sabo sabo at ait.nrl.navy.mil
Fri Aug 1 13:23:46 CDT 2003

Yes this is a virus.  I received the same email.  Symantec and Norton do
not detect it and even email gateways that can scan inside of .zip files
are missing it.  Dont open attachments from people you dont know.  The
virus only affects windows pc's that havent been patched in a year so If
your cool and use linux its no big deal :)

Thanks,
Jonathan Sabo