Dell at LinuxWorldExpo in San Francisco Aug 4-7

Tim Schaefer tschaefer at dwcsolutions.com
Fri Aug 1 08:34:00 CDT 2003

Matt,

 Get a group photo please at the conference of your team and
 the paparazzi!

 And then put it on the Dell Linux website.  So many conferences
 that I don't get to attend, so I never get to see the faces behind
 the genius.  You could put a few more pix too of the rest of
 the conference for us poor folk that can't attend.

 :-)

Tim

--
Tim Schaefer
Project Manager, Data Base Administration