bezel indicator light on a 1650

James Roberts jhroberts at dreeshomes.com
Wed Oct 30 13:26:01 CST 2002

Hi there. At some point in the past 24 hours, the blue indicator light
on one of our 1650's has just started flashing. According to the manual
online, its flashing so that you can find it in a rack. Thats helpful,
however how can you turn it off?

ps. RedHat 7.2 installation, however I wasn't aware you could actually
do anything with that with linux and dell hardware.

=   .~.    James Roberts		Notice: All electronic data
=   /V\    System Administrator II	to/from this account is subject
=  // \\   The Drees Company		to filter and monitoring
= /(   )\  859.578.4391 (v)		per the terms of our corporate
=  ^^-^^   859.393.4903 (c)		policy and managment directive