Adding alert actions more easily in DOMSA HTML GUI?

Shaw, Marco Marco.Shaw at aliant.ca
Fri Nov 29 06:31:00 CST 2002

Here: DOMSA HTML GUI-->Properties tab-->Alert Actions-->Event/Execute Application

Is there a way to add "alert actions" via a simple command-line, like possibly a simple edit of a text file (need this for both Linux and Windows).

I have an application I'd like to execute (with special arguments) for all the occurences of things like when DOMSA determines a fan or power problem, for example.

Instead of doing the changes on the DOMSA HMTL GUI, I'd like to know if there is another way.  I only have 10 servers today, but will be getting 30 more within a few months...

Marco