running afacli in a cron job

Hubbard, David dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Thu Nov 28 13:17:00 CST 2002

Put all of your afacli commands into a text file and feed
it in using afacli's support for the @<file> argument.
I have a cron that runs this command:

afacli @disk-check.txt

And in the file disk-check.txt it just has this:
open afa0
disk list
container list
enclosure show status

So then my cron makes sure no disks are dead and the
temperatures aren't too high.

David