poweredge 2650

Bart Schelstraete bschelst at bru-hub.dhl.com
Wed Nov 27 01:59:00 CST 2002

Hello,

We just bought our first Dell Poweredge 2650............;and I have a
few questions about this machine,and I hope someboy can help met with those?
*	That machine hase a 'built-in' network card , which is configured at
boot time. (bios?) . What is the purpose of that card? What can I do
with that?
*	I downloaded Dell OpenManage, but it doesn't want to install on RedHat
8.0 - because he doesn't accept the kernel. Is there any 'workaround'
for this, so that I can still install this?

tnx in advance,

			Bart

--
Schelstraete Bart
Unix / Netscape Administrator

This is Borg. <ESC> is futile <CTRL> is inevitable
Wednesday, November 27, 2002