DOMSA with 2.4.9-31 on a PE1650

Shaw, Marco marco.shaw at nbtel.nb.ca
Tue Nov 26 17:14:01 CST 2002

Well installed the latest and greatest DOMSA 1.2.0 A00, and things went much better.  Used the directory /var/omsa/dks/`uname -r` to copy the module over from another machine.

Everything seems to work great, but I did get these errors on install:

[root at localhost APP32_LNX_MN]# sh start_text.sh
Turning off DMA on IDE CDROM drives.
Disabling DMA for CDROM /dev/hda
Checking Dependencies...
Installing...
Server Administrator Installation in progress ...
Diagnostic Service Installation in progress ...
Installation Finished.
racser: unrecognized service
racvnc: unrecognized service
racsrvc: unrecognized service

Found one other mention of them:
http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2002-September/004070.html

Can anyone put my "concern" to rest by assuring me that this was a successful install?  Gotta go play volleyball right now, but I'll be in first thing tomorrow morning running some om_whatever commands and rebooting to make sure all is OK.

Marco