Determining aacraid module version at runtime?

Les Niles lniles at Narus.com
Tue Nov 26 13:22:00 CST 2002

Hmm... I looked at the 2.4.18-5 source; there's an AAC_DRIVER_VERSION
string #define'd but not used anywhere.  That "%s" you found gets
the build date, that is, the date that the module was compiled, so
it won't tell you which version of the source was used.  But it
could tell you if the module actually installed on your system is
the same build as the one distributed with the kernel.  Look
in the strings output for a date like "Nov 26 2002"

  -les