_unofficial_ tg3 rpms available

Jeff Garzik jgarzik at redhat.com
Mon Nov 25 15:57:01 CST 2002

Ok, at the request of several I have made available rpms which should
include the latest tg3 v1.2 for broadcom bcm570x NICs:

	http://people.redhat.com/jgarzik/tg3/tg3-1.2/rpms/

I must disclaim that these are UNOFFICIAL (sorry for shouting) rpms
which should not be used in production environments, only for testing,
not a real or official Red Hat release, etc., etc.

These are standard Red Hat errata kernels, plus the latest tg3 driver.

Make sure to check your driver version string when you load the driver,
to make sure you have the correct kernel!  (/bin/dmesg provides this
info, as does syslog if configured properly)

	Jeff