2650 freezes during POST

Robert_Macaulay@Dell.com Robert_Macaulay at Dell.com
Mon Nov 25 10:39:01 CST 2002

I had that RAC thing happen once. It eventually timed out and continued to
boot. I then went into the DRAC web interface->Debug->Status Check->Reset
RAC

This solved the problem for me.

I also had a box freeze this weekend, Blue light and no errors on the LCD.
The box wouldn't even start to POST. I removed the DRAC3, and it booted
perfect. I swapped the DRAC 3 w/ a diff machine, and they both went perfect.
Seems the DRAC gets in a stuck state sometimes. I don't think you can remove
the DRAC from a 2650 though.. See if you can get a reset in on the DRAC.
Might help.

--Robert