2650 Purchase

David Chait davidc at bonair.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 22 23:51:01 CST 2002

David,
    There was only one listing, a "Power Edge Web Server - Powered by
Microsoft", I know what you are talking about though, all of the previous
2650's we purchased using that multiple OS listing. I can still see the same
system in place for the tower case systems like the 2600's, just not the
2650 for some reason.

-David

David Chait
Sys Admin  - Facilities Operations