DRAC II

Hans-Peter Zahno hans-peter.zahno at unifr.ch
Thu Nov 21 01:42:00 CST 2002

Dear Nate

Thanks for your answer. I also thought about using serial console and did some
tests. I followed the 'Remote serial console' Howto and it worked as expected.
But what is not working is the redirection of the BIOS. I have a PE2550 with a
A06 BIOS, enabled console redirection, but it doesn't work!
Can you be a little more precise on how you get the bios redirected? (serial
line settings, etc...)

Hans-Peter