2650 and Redhat 7.2 install problem

Craig Dawson Craig.Dawson at sas.com
Wed Nov 20 14:55:00 CST 2002

Hi,

I have been trying to install Redhat 7.2 on a 2650 using kickstart.  The major problem that I am having is that the Broadcom driver that is provided with the Redhat 7.2 media does not seem to work.  I am kickstarting the machine using NFS, so I need to have the network adapter up during the install.

After checking Matt's site, I saw where he posted an Advanced Server boot image to address the problem, but I don't see one for Redhat 7.2.  If someone could point me to a bootnet image that will get around this problem, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks!

---
Craig A. Dawson
Unix Systems Administrator
SAS Institute