New 2.4.18-18 kernel doesn't fix lockups

Sigbjørn Strømmen sigbjorn.strommen at roxar.com
Tue Nov 19 03:44:00 CST 2002

>From: Seth Mos [mailto:knuffie at xs4all.nl]

>I rate the standard tg3 driver from 7.3 better then the 2.0
>bcm5700 driver.

I'm using tg3 (RH73, 2.4.18-5 custom). Had no problems so far.

>Not that I know off. You can link 2 broadcom cards for
>loadbalancing with
>the bcm5700 driver. The tg3 can't do this yet (with other

It can't???
I've been running this kernel with load balancing for 5 months...

-Sigbjorn

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Roxar Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.