hardware RAID cards in PE4600

Marc Schmitt schmitt at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Nov 19 03:21:01 CST 2002

Dear Alexander,

I can`t comment about the cards you mention below, but I`ve made good
experiences with ICP-Vortex RAID controllers
(http://www.icp-vortex.com/). They provide, imho, good Linux drivers.
I don`t have throughput numbers, though. Maybe someone here on the list
can provide some numbers for ICP-Vortex controllers?

Regards,
	Marc