Two PEconnecting at same SCSI Bus

Marc Schmitt schmitt at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Nov 18 07:14:01 CST 2002

Dear Matt,

I'm currently looking for a shared storage solution and would like to
profit from your experiences. :)

Having contacted support from AXUS (www.axus.com.tw), they told me that
their products don't support shared SCSI busses (unfortunately...).

My questions are:
- which units from Dell (server and storage) are you using?
- are you using Y-Cables (I`m not sure if it`s a must with U3...)
- is it stable?

Has anyone IDE-SCSI storages in use with a shared SCSI bus?

TIA

Regards,
	Marc