speed of RAID 5 array

darren teodarren at myrealbox.com
Sat Nov 16 04:30:00 CST 2002

Hi

I am an owner of 3 PE2650, and am also very concerned about the speed of
my Perc3/QC RAID5 array.

Is this very much slower then the Compaq RAID arrays?

Anyway to make them work better or buy something to rival the compaqs?

I really like the PowerEdge but its RAID capabilities are really
stopping me from buying more Compaqs...