[Smartmontools-support]smartmontools

Bruce Allen ballen at gravity.phys.uwm.edu
Fri Nov 15 04:52:00 CST 2002

Hi Drew,

Thanks very much for your note.  I'll add a warning about the AACRAID
controllers in a couple of prominent places.  I don't know much about how
the SCSI code will interact with SCSI raid controllers.

By the way, do you know if the smartsuite utilities cause the same
problems on the SCSI raid box?

Cheers,
	Bruce