PERC3 QC configuration on disk

Alexander Lazarevich alazarev at hera.itg.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 14 09:03:01 CST 2002

I'm just trying to find out if the PERC3 configuration on disk function
(also called drive roaming) is active on my PERC3 QC controller. i'm
looking at the dellmgr utility but i don't see an option for that. and the
manual doesn't say anything about turning it on or off. is it always on?

thanks!

alex
   Alex Lazarevich | Systems | Imaging Technology Group
   alazarev at itg.uiuc.edu | (217)244-1565 | www.itg.uiuc.edu