megaraid application?

Alexander Lazarevich alazarev at hera.itg.uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 13 17:48:00 CST 2002

when i got my PE 4600 with redhat linux 7.3, i blew away all partitions
EXCEPT the utility partition, and reinstalled radhat from the readhat
CD's.

but isnt there some megaraid (PERC3) GUI linux application that is on the
DELL CDs? i cant find it anywhere, and the manuals arn't telling me
either? it should be some RPM right?

thanks much!

alex
   Alex Lazarevich | Systems | Imaging Technology Group
   alazarev at itg.uiuc.edu | (217)244-1565 | www.itg.uiuc.edu