redhat showing 4 procs

Benito Venegas venevene at securities.com
Wed Nov 13 16:08:01 CST 2002

Welcome to  hyper threading world Alexander.

More information in the following link.

http://lists.us.dell.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?config=htdig&restrict=&exclude=&method=and&format=builtin-long&sort=score&words=hyper+threading

Basically you bough 2 CPUs box machine, but with hyper threading you have
double!!!! CPUs.

Enjoy them :)

Cheers

Vene.-