Weird error on boot OptiPlex GX150

Sean M Lentner Sean.Lentner at nyfix.com
Tue Nov 12 14:20:01 CST 2002

Here is what I have in my fstab, I haven't added anything myself:

LABEL=/                 /                       ext2    defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext2    defaults        1 2
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto    noauto,owner    0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
/dev/hda5               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              iso9660 oauto,owner,kudzu,ro
0 0 <-- this is wrapped