Hard lockups on PE 6600 (Rechenberg, Andrew)

Jeremy_Sheard@Dell.com Jeremy_Sheard at Dell.com
Tue Nov 12 12:42:00 CST 2002

The AMI/LSI PERC3-SC/DC/QC v1.74 Firmware is located here:
ftp://ftp.us.dell.com/scsi-raid/p3fw174a08.exe

Filename:  p3fw174a08.exe

Thank You,

Jeremy Sheard
DELL Server Support

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Martin [mailto:ed.martin at iop.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 12:35 PM
To: Steve_Boley at exchange.dell.com
Cc: Linux-Poweredge at exchange.dell.com; parkerjeff at spcollege.edu
Subject: RE: Hard lockups on PE 6600 (Rechenberg, Andrew)

Steve,

Can you tell me where to find this please?
Currently I can only see 1.73 on the Dell support site.
(currently we have several 3/DC's on 1.61x and I've recently flashed a
couple to 1.73)

Yours,

Ed

---
Ed Martin
Head of Systems Technology and Support
IOP Publishing Ltd
Dirac House, Temple Back
Bristol  BS1 6BE
ddi: +44 (0)117 930 1102
www:  http://www.iop.org

>>> <Steve_Boley at dell.com> 12/11/2002 16:23:05 >>>
You need 1.74 firmware on the perc3/dc's and should help with this issue.
Steve

Institute of Physics
Registered charity No. 293851
76 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NT, England

IOP Publishing Limited
Registered in England under Registration No 467514.
Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England

This e-mail message has been checked by MIMEsweeper using
F-Secure Anti-Virus for the presence of computer viruses.