DRAC III behind firewall

Leslie Forbes getafix at sophos.com
Tue Nov 12 06:26:00 CST 2002

Hi,
We have had success using the DRAC III in a local environment, whilst building our 1650s.
They now live behind a firewall with NATed addresses for the real NIC as well as the DRAC III NIC.

We can get to the Open Manage stuff on port 1311, but having a real problem getting to the DRAC interface.

Anybody got the same setup? Any pointer otherwise?

TIA

Leslie
--

Leslie Forbes, UNIX Systems Administrator, Sophos Anti-Virus
Real Business/CBI Growing Business Awards: Company of the Year