Slackware

Eric A Rasor eric at rasor.net
Mon Nov 11 20:23:00 CST 2002

I have been trying to get a Dell Poweredge 1650 with the Perc3/Di without
any success.  I have been using Slackware for about 4 years and have 9
servers currently up and running for a minimum of 1 year (knock wood).  I
prefer Slack 7.1 but am willing to go with 8.0/8.1 to get this current
server running.  I have no raid experience and have exhausted my mental
capacity.  I used to use BSDi and have installed FreeBSD on the machine with
success but the learning curve to go back to using BSD would be to great and
I really like the leaner OS of Slack.  Can you offer me any assistance
toward getting this machine running?  As you can tell, I am getting
desperate.