pe2650 console hang

John McMonagle johnm at advocap.org
Mon Nov 11 15:56:01 CST 2002

Got one report of this happening but still not sure what does it.

I disabled dpms but that doesn't  help.
I have seen X crash before on other computers but it usually recovers.
There may be some correlation to dying in a screen saver.
Thinking it must be something in the kernel since it doesn't recover.
Next time I'm at the server I'll check to see if there are any kernel modules
that Xfree86 is using.

John

Anyone have X working OK on dual processor pe2650 with rh73?