(no subject)

Rechenberg, Andrew arechenberg at shermfin.com
Mon Nov 11 14:45:01 CST 2002

If you download the latest Broadcom drivers from Dell, I believe that
they include the utilities and drivers for fault tolerance and/or
Etherchannel.  Inside the tarball I believe there is another tarball
called BASP(?)  I think that is the package that you want.

I believe those drivers are available here:

http://premiersupport.dell.com/support/support.asp?cmdact=6200.800&NoP4M
enu=true&ReleaseID=R47073

Regards,
Andy.