Gotchas

Sean M Lentner Sean.Lentner at nyfix.com
Fri Nov 8 11:40:01 CST 2002

I was under the assumption that you could do an expert install and then load
the module without the disk, I just wanted a confirmation or I need to get
my car keys and run. If I need the disk is it the one below at this link?

http://support.dell.com/us/en/filelib/download/download.asp?fileid=R40522&fo
rmat=49537&sid=PWE_PNT_PIII_1650&lang=EN&lib=35&os=LIN&searchtype=filter&dev
id=1375&type=DRVR