Firewall settings

Wendy@cccsoft.com Wendy at cccsoft.com
Tue Nov 5 15:58:00 CST 2002

When initially installing RedHat 7.3, I selectd customized firewall
settings and checks to allow telnet, ftp and http.   I am able to connect
to the server via telnet and ftp (after changing the disable flag in the
telnet and wu-ftpd files in /etc/xinetd.d).  I am not able to connect to
the server from a browser (apache webserver is running) and telnetting to
port 80 gets a connection refused message.  I have tried to back into
lokkit and change the firewall settings to no firewall and still no luck.

What needs to be done to allow port 80 (and 443 for that matter)
connections to the machine?

Thanks