PXE?

Michael E Brown michael_e_brown at Dell.com
Tue Nov 5 12:18:01 CST 2002

If you have tried the "next-server" option and that does not work, then
you may be running into a bug in Intels PXE stack. I've run into this same
bug myself on Intel cards (mostly e100 cards), and it sucks.

Your best bet would be to log an incident with support to see if you can
run it down that way. I'm not sure how easy this one will be to get fixed,
though.
--
Michael